in klöver is a truly local shop featuring the work of artists and makers from across Northern Ireland and beyond. Our mission is to create an inspiring place to shop for genuinely unique, handmade products. We are opening in klöver in Moira as part of a wider project called klöver haus.
Job Purpose We are looking for a dynamic and hard working sales advisor to provide an outstanding customer experience at 92a Main Street, Moira from February 2020. This is an exciting time for our business and we require someone who is truly passionate about what we do.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a positive and friendly experience by engaging customers through conversation
- Live the company’s values and be enthusiastic and passionate about the products we sell
- Understand the importance of visual merchandising, trends and social media
- Have the confidence and ability to cope well under pressure, especially during busy periods
- Always work productively with a collaborative approach, using initiative during quieter periods
- Recognise the importance of sales and building relationships on a daily basis
- Be flexible and willing to undertake multiple tasks required for the day to day running of the business
- Tasks will include pricing, merchandising, replenishment, cashing up and general housekeeping
Previous experience is not required but willingness to learn is essential. Presentation, professionalism and attitude will all play a role in making you an excellent ambassador for in klöver. You must be willing to take on responsibility and have a long term outlook. Hours will include weekend work and opportunities to take holidays during December will be limited. We welcome applicants seeking both part-time and full-time work.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for and obsession for making in klöver an inspiring place to shop then we would love to hear from you! Simply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Details of previous or relevant experience
- Why you are the ideal candidate for the job
- Days and hours you are available to work
- Minimum and/or maximum hours required
The closing date for applications is Sunday 12th January 2020. Interviews will take place on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th January.