in klöver is a truly local shop featuring the work of artists and makers from across Northern Ireland and beyond. Our mission is to create an inspiring place to shop for genuinely unique, handmade products. We have shops in Hillsborough & Moira as well as an arts social enterprise called klöver haus.
Job Purpose We are looking for a dynamic and hard working part-time sales advisor to provide an outstanding customer experience at 2-4 Ballynahinch Street, Hillsborough on the run up to Christmas. This is a busy time for us so we not only require someone who is truly passionate about what we do but also someone who is happy to be run off their feet!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a positive and friendly experience by engaging customers through conversation
- Live the company’s values and be enthusiastic and passionate about the products we sell
- Understand the importance of visual merchandising, trends and social media
- Have the confidence and ability to cope well under pressure, especially during busy periods
- Always work productively with a collaborative approach, using initiative during quieter periods
- Recognise the importance of sales and building relationships on a daily basis
- Be flexible and willing to undertake multiple tasks required for the day to day running of the business
- Tasks will include pricing, merchandising, replenishment, cashing up and general housekeeping
Previous experience is not required but willingness to learn is essential. Presentation, professionalism and attitude will all play a role in making you an excellent ambassador for in klöver. You must be willing to take on responsibility and cope well under pressure. As we wrap almost everything, gift wrapping skills are high on the list. Whilst this role is initially for the busy Christmas period, we welcome someone with a long term outlook. You must be happy to work on Saturdays and opportunities to take holidays during December will be limited.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for and obsession for making in klöver an inspiring place to shop then we would love to hear from you! Simply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Details of previous or relevant experience
- Why you are the ideal candidate for the job
- Days and hours you are available to work
- Minimum and/or maximum hours required
There is no closing date for applications as there will be an immediate start for the right person so please apply as soon as possible.